Employees enrolled in any of our medical plans will be automatically enrolled into our Telemedicine Plan provided by OptumHealth Care24 at 866-715-3552 at no cost to the employee. This plan provides telephone, video and email consultation at no charge.
Employees are eligible to elect to enroll in offered dental plans: UnitedHealthCare Dental PPO 50. Employees may visit any provider they want, if you select a provider in the UHC PPO Network, employees will typically receive a higher level of benefit and save on out-of-pocket money. Employees do not have to participate in the medical insurance to be eligible to join. Our comprehensive plan covers Preventative, Basic, Major and Orthodontic types of dental services.
Ventura offers a Vision Plan, currently through VPS. The plan provides comprehensive vision coverage through a national and regional network of providers and reimbursement for services through a great network of vision providers.
If coverage is not elected upon employment, the next opportunity to enroll is during the open enrollment in November or immediately if there is a qualifying event (for example: termination of COBRA, divorce, birth of a child, etc.).
Ventura participates in a Health Savings Account (HSA), with maximum contributions based on the IRS regulations. These deductions are totally funded by employee and made on a pre-tax basis.
The company participates in a pre-tax Parking and Transit FSA commuter benefit plan for employees using mass transit or metro parking facilities to commute to work. The monthly amount is determined by IRS regulations.
- Jury Duty: Full time employees receive pay for the first day of jury duty.
- Bereavement Leave: Full time employees are allowed up to three days paid leave for the death of a member of the immediate family.
The short-term disability plan provides a weekly benefit (up to $2,308/week max) beginning with the 15th day of an accident for a maximum of 24 weeks. Long-term disability begins 180 days after the onset of the disability. The benefit is equivalent to 60% of before tax monthly earnings not to exceed the plan’s maximum monthly benefit of $10,000.
Length of Service
|Hours of PTO||Weeks|
|4+ years||160 Hours||
- All PTO balances will reset with the calendar year regardless of the date of hire.
- No more than 80 hours of PTO can be taken at one time without special management approval.
- Upon termination of employment, PTO will be forfeited unless prohibited by local law
- New Year’s Day (January)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January)
- President’s Day (February)
- Memorial Day (May)
- Independence Day (July)
- Labor Day (September)
- Columbus Day (October)
- Veteran’s Day (November)
- Thanksgiving Day (November)
- Christmas Day (December)