The successful execution of an Agency’s strategy requires a committed team and the governance to make things happen. In order to successfully execute your plan you will need the controls to define, measure, and control your implementation every step of the way.
Ventura offers Program Management services to help your Agency with your Program initiatives. From inception to closure, our experienced team of Program Managers and Quality Assurance professionals will provide you with the support, guidance, and best practices to keep your initiatives on track and with successful outcomes.
Among the Program Management services we provide are the following:
- Program Management Office (PMO) support
- IT Governance strategies and implementation
- Risk Management frameworks
- Implementation of Measurement and Analysis frameworks
- Enterprise Architecture and Data Architecture
- Program oversight, analysis and management
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Organizational development
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Advice on the implementation of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
“The strategic guidance provided by Ventura has benefited VA immensely.”Director, Enterprise Network Services Office of Information and Technology Department of Veterans Affairs