- Minimum of 7 years experience in technical writing and a BA/BS in a relevant field or 5 years experience with a MS/MA in relevant field.
- Significant skill at writing technical descriptions of the functionality of web-based applications such that they make sense to the non-technical reader and may be understood by learners in an eLearning course or product.
- Significant ability to organize and edit materials produced by Subject Matter Experts or content design team members, with ability to communicate (both orally and in writing) in a tactful manner.
- Significant experience with developing help system documentation and samples for training associated with web-based training applications.
- Significant ability to prioritize tasks effectively, work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines, and produce excellent quality work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, project, content, and time management skills.
- Significant proven experience as a member of a team and as a team leader; strong interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- Ability to lead and mentor team members.
- MS/MA in relevant field highly valued.
- Experience with eBooks/publishing valued.
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factors.