*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE*
- Obtain requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Be equally adept designing new, and re-engineering existing, systems.
- Write, or assist in the writing of, functional requirements, use cases, GUI mockups, and screen and interface designs.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Possess strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including managers, clients, and other members of the development team.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. Works closely with the Project Manager and Data Architect.
- Develop requirement specifications according to client templates, using natural language.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years professional experience working as a business analyst
- Experience with analyzing, recommending business and IT system replacements.
- Experience conducting a large-scale IT feasibility.
Job Type: Full-time
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factors.