The Ventura Group, Inc.
Job Title: VTC Technician
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, manage, and advance VTC communications capabilities by providing timely, reliable support to the current and future missions.
- Responsible for daily management of site VTC and Conference Room systems such as scheduling VTC with external sites, problem resolution and configuring rooms to meet requirements for scheduled conferences.
- Perform troubleshooting of VTC and conference room equipment and executes repair or initiates trouble ticket to the appropriate office for support of components and connections external to the site VTC system.
- Perform routine performance testing to ensure VTC and other conference room equipment computer servers and workstations operate at optimal performance and capacity.
- Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and performing fault isolation, schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule and coordinates reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
- Schedule VTC sessions, maintains a call schedule and coordinates reservations and scheduling of VTC services with outside agencies for executive level users.
- Perform setups, tests, adjustments, operations, and shutdowns of equipment in support of VTC sessions.
- Provide client consulting and training on control, interfaces, and use of the audio/visual and VTC equipment.
- Act as an equipment custodian and performs inventory asset management and accountability functions.
- Draft Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for VTC operations.
- Troubleshoot systems failures and accessibility problems Monitor system performance and track usage.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Security+ (or other certification to meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II requirements).
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Professional working environment in an office space on a military base.
- Interacts with on-base military, contractor and other personnel.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factor.