Developer for Cornerstone OnDemand LMS Implementation
This position is ONSITE at the State Department Foreign Service Institute in Arlington, VA. A minimum of two years of experience in software development is required.
- Experience developing/configuring to support Cornerstone OnDemand OR other LMS implementation
- Experience with C# / .NET and VB.NET
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Experience with TFS 2015
- Experience with MS SQL Server and writing queries
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race,color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and genderidentity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information,age, military service, or other non-merit factor.