Fort Meade, MD
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Business Process Consultant (Technical)
- Includes technically analyzing processes and re-engineering, with an understanding of quantitative and qualitative solutions as they relate to the Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) environment.
- Employs sound analytical business metrics and principles to evaluate and or determine reasonable solutions supporting staff and executive leaders.
- Deals with technical classified materials and/or matters of confidentiality and sensitivity while processing large volumes of analytical data points to meet critical technical milestones and waypoints that effect cost, schedule and performance.
- Drafts comprehensive plans and strategies for the internal and external operational long-range projects with the Joint Staff and US STRATCOM.
- Performs extensive classified technical coordination, both internally within the headquarters and throughout the Joint Staff, US STRATCOM, and externally with University Affiliated Research Centers (UARC) and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs).
- Performance of this subtask requires access to classified information and documentation up to the Top Secret/SCI level.
- Classified information and documentation will be accessed through SIPRNet, JWICS, hard copy documentation, and/or briefings.
- Access to SIPRNet and JWICS is required in order to access classified project/program-specific information and documentation up to the Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
- Shall deliver monthly significant activities report detailing the accomplishments and activities performed over the reporting period.