Tucson, AZ 85707
Clearance: Secret (Active)
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage Cisco, Tandberg and other brands of video conferencing equipment.
- Provide support with endpoints and applications for personal computers.
- Evaluate and test all equipment on a quarterly basis.
- Perform video bridge support and Instant Messenger, Internet Protocol (IP) Video presentation support.
- Complete installation on new or replaced equipment.
- Instruct and coordinate client in the use of video conferencing systems/applications.
- Provide client-level network troubleshooting and support functions.
- Support network connectivity to client computer systems and other devices (desktops, laptops, VTC systems, etc.).
- Schedule network support service downtime as necessary and escort additional third-party contractors during maintenance windows.
Necessary Experience and Certificates:
- Security+ is required for this position.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or similar is required.
- Professional working environment in an office space on a military base.
- Interacts with on-base military, contractor and other personnel.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race,color, religion, national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information,age, military service, or other non-merit factor.