Fort Meade, MD
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Business Process Consultant (Operational)
- Includes analyzing processes and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted branch and division teams.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.
- Assists in designing, developing, and delivering program support and activities to enhance the staff and organizational performance level.
- Performance of this task requires access to classified information and documentation up to the Top Secret/SCI level.
- Classified information and documentation will be accessed through SIPRNet, JWICS, hard copy documentation, and/or briefings.
- Access to SIPRNet and JWICS is required in order to access classified project/program-specific information and documentation up to the Top Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
- Contractor shall deliver monthly significant activities report detailing the accomplishments and activities performed over the reporting period.