- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in media production using current technologies, to include graphics for web-based eLearning, analog and digital audio, and/or video.
- Expertise with Photoshop and Illustrator CS, Flash MX, Studio MX, or similar image creation and editing software.
- Expertise in creating graphical user interface designs and content graphics and/or animations.
- Knowledge of and proven experience with graphic design and usability principles associated with develop- ing interfaces that conform to requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (Section 508).
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals, color theory, interface design and image editing, storage and compression.
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Sony Sound Forge and Discreet Cleaner X or similar digital video editing software and accompanying video editing skills highly valued.
- Ability to record, edit, organize, and compress analog and digital audio, video, and graphiccontent to be used in FSI’s multimedia instructional products highly valued.
- Familiarity with industry standard and USG web development policies and standards preferred.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team and a technical lead; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
- Ability to physically assist in a video production environment, working collaboratively with instructional staff.
- BS/BA or MS/MA in relevant field highly valued.
- Experience in mobile design and development valued.
- Experience in gaming and/or simulations design valued.
- Experience in eBooks/epublishing design valued.
- Photography skills valued.
- Experience in foreign language design and development valued. Number of individuals needed for
The Ventura Group, Inc. does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,national origin or sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other non-merit factors.