1. Develop eLearning courseware and modules based on provided specifications.
2. Convert and archive all storyboards received from Instructional Designer into a standard template for future reference and reuse.
3. Design and coordinate course features, interactions, navigational tools, and content with instructional designer and client. Supports the conversion of traditional classroom training and educational material or new storyboards into instructionally sound, interactive, web-based training.
4. Ensure all developed work is in compliance with client standards and requirements and security policies and procedures.
5. Design and build web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques and tools.
6. Design and develop user interface features, site animation and special effects elements.
7. Use animation, audio, video, and other creative techniques to develop interactive training systems.
8. Develop innovative user involvement techniques to enhance information transfer.
9. Research and incorporate text, audio, video data drawn from a wide range of sources in support of this effort.
10. Reviews and edits all content for consistency in style, language, and reusable content.
11. Participates in meetings to discuss products, site maintenance, future planning, modifications and enhancements.
13. Advise on latest technical advances in online e-Learning technology.