- Fluent in respective language (Native or Near-Native speaker)
- Knowledgeable of the culture, politics, history, and current events of regions where the language is spoken.
- A minimum of three (3) years of foreign language instruction experience teaching adult learnersin a classroom setting (2 or more students).
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or Ph.D., or foreign equivalent degree(s) in any field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience teaching foreign language with proficiency-based or task-based curricula.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience administering proficiency-based assessments (i.e., DLPT, ACTFL OPI, etc.).
- A minimum English proficiency level of a 2:2 on the ILR proficiency scale.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract