If you are looking for a company that cares about its employees then The Ventura Group, Inc. (Ventura) is for you. At Ventura, we are always thinking about ways to help our employees enhance their skills, improve their quality of life, and get the recognition they deserve. Our employees are critical to our growth and reputation and we like to acknowledge their achievements.
Come to work for Ventura, grow your career, and become part of our success story.
Ventura provides a very competitive and comprehensive benefits package that has been designed to give you and your family the peace of mind and the tools to let you focus on your career growth and performance.
Browse our current job openings and apply for a job with Ventura. Please review and apply by emailing Jeff Harrison (email@example.com) your resume.
* MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE *
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
Send resumes to: Jeff Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Senior Instructional Designer
- Minimum of 6 years instructional design experience plus MS/MA (or higher) in relevant field, with proven ability in designing a variety of training applications for a broad array of delivery methods (e.g., blended, eLearning, simulations, mobile).
- Proven expertise serving as instructional designer of eLearning courses or projects that demonstrate sound instructional principles, strategies and techniques and are SCORM and Section 508 compliant.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Subject Matter Expert/s (SME) to conduct needs/audience analysis, develop training objectives and course/product outline, design course/product content, and assessment items. This includes compiling and organizing information, and writing and editing instructional materials to adapt classroom-based courseware and products, reference documents, and raw materials into clear, effective, interactive eLearning training.
- Proven experience in writing, reviewing, and editing storyboards. Highly skilled in detail-oriented documentation, with significant abilities in communicating with Government Project Managers, SME, and development team members in tactful manner, as well as providing written feedback to Government Project Manager and clients.
- Proven experience coordinating a project development team and providing appropriate levels of support, coaching and influencing the design and development team.
- Ability to conduct needs assessment and evaluation studies.
- Significant experience with distributed learning applications, interface usability, Section 508 accessibility, SCORM, learning management systems, and integration of media into web based training applications, including training interface with learning management system Learn.com.
- Familiarity with industry standard and USG web/mobile development policies and standards preferred.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team and a team leader; positive interpersonal skills and a customer-service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
10.Experience in blending learning design valued.
11.Experience in mobile instructional design valued.
12.Experience in gaming and/or simulations valued.
13.Experience with eLearning COTS products valued.
14.Experience with epublishing valued.
15.Experience integrating social media applications for educational purposes valued.
16.Knowledge of foreign language learning applications valued.
Share this Page